Houston and Livingston area Wrongful Death Investigations, by a licensed private investigator, is for:
- Private Vehicle accident deaths
- Commercial vehicle accident deaths
- Wrongful death of a person due to homicide, negligent homicide, or manslaughter.
- Wrongful death of a person due to medical neglect or malpractice
- Wrongful death of a person due to workplace accidents
- Wrongful or suspicious death of a person under suspicious circumstances
- Suicide death Investigations
- Equivocal death investigations
Wrongful death is caused by negligent, careless,or wrongful acts of a person or a company. Investigators conduct a death investigation by interviewing people and collecting evidence to determine if the death was wrongful. This determination can then help in being awarded compensation for their loss. Wrongful death investigations often originate from homicide investigations, crime scene investigations, accident investigations, product liability investigations, and personal injury investigations.
Investigators are available for wrongful death investigations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. New jobs are normally started within 48 hours of receipt of the work order.
WHY HIRE BLUE LINE INVESTIGATIONS
Investigator has 30 years combined Military and Civilian Law Enforcement experience in criminal investigations, including assignment's in the Houston Police Department Homicide Division's Murder squads, and Major Assaults unit.
More About Prices
To get started, call 832-878-2630, or fill out the Contact form on our Contact page.
OTHER INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES